Construction for the roundabout at the intersection of Sare Rd and Rogers Rd in Bloomington is currently underway. The intersection of Sare Road and Rogers Road is now closed and is expected to remain closed until mid-September. Please see the map below for information on the timeline of construction and alternate routes available. Click to enlarge.
1. Mid-March: Intersection of Sare Rd. and Moores Pike closed for two days
2. March to April: Five-week full closure of Sare Rd.
3. April to May: Reduced to one lane with flagging
4. Mid-May to mid-August: 90 days full closure of the intersection at Sare Rd. and Rogers Rd. for roundabout and new water line construction
5. Mid-May to fall: Reduced to one lane with flagging
6. After mid-August when roundabout is completed: Intersection at Rhorer Rd. and Harrell Rd. closed for two days
7. September or later: Temporary closure of Harrell Road to Moffet Lane